On 13 September, IAF held its Annual Brainstorming Meeting. HP Inc. hosted the event. This year’s sessions focused on ethics and data protection, created data and accountability, and artificial intelligence and governance. Below are documents related to the meeting and photos of the event.
- IAF Paper: The Origins of Personal Data and its Implications for Governance
- EDPS Paper: Meeting the Challenges of Big Data
- EDPS Paper: Towards a new digital ethics: Data, Dignity and Technology
- Financial Times Article: Yuval Noah Harari on big data, Google and the end of free will
- New York Times Article: How Tech Giants Are Devising Real Ethics for Artificial Intelligence
- Council for Big Data, Ethics, and Society Paper: Perspectives on Big Data, Ethics, and Society